“Phenomenal cuban”

Cuisines: Venezuelan
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I've had burritos here before, which are outstanding, but you must try the Cuban sandwich. Fantastic toasted bread, juicy pulled pork, spicy ham, garlic mayo, mustard and pickles. Awesome. Enjoy this with a couple Estrellas and you're all set. It also comes with some of the best fries I've had in Columbus. If you're going for lunch during the week get there early to avoid lines and a packed seating area.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Surprised to find this in Columbus, OH. Great Latin food and quick too. This place is small so go during off hours for a plce to spread out and chow down. It was walking distance from the hotel and a little hard to find, but just go. Very good, very filling, very good choice.

1  Thank WorldTravelSnob
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

I have tried many of the dishes in the menu and everything is yummy!! Good food and modestly priced.

1  Thank Travelingdivas773
Reviewed 19 January 2013

This is a hole in the wall. Don't expect a five star dining experience. You order at the counter and the food is delivered to the table. Soft drinks are self serve from the Coke machine. Small tables only, so we had to put two tables together to accommodate our family of five.

The one reason to come here is for the tasty food. We were visiting Columbus overnight for an OSU basketball game. I was happy to have come across this Venezuelan restaurant so that my buckeye wife and my hoosier kids could get a taste of my venezuela roots, and they all enjoyed the arepas, Pabellon (Venezuelan Plate) and the empanadas. The guasacaca was very good.

The staff present during our visit was all mexican but the owner taught them how to do the dishes quite well. Some dishes are not Venezuelan to broaden the range for the less adventurous.

Very good Venezuelan. FYI The Empanadas are HUGE! Normally in Venezuela Empanadas are small and you would eat a few. Not here one will be plenty. ( I am a big eater)

I look forward to my next trip to Ohio as I plan to make El Arepazo one of my standard pit stops.

Te felicito chamo buen trabajo!

1  Thank ANewPlaceEveryTime
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I have yet to be disappointed. I have trouble trying things other than the amazing empanadas, but branch out! Wait time is rarely short, but just try to hit it off-peak and you'll be fine.

1  Thank Jess630