“Awesome Breakfast and Locally Sourced Ingredients!”
Review of Northstar Cafe

Northstar Cafe
Ranked #8 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I visited Northstar when I was in Columbus to visit a pal that was in an internship there. She said "We are going to get the most amazing breakfast ever"

No lie. It was amazing.

Their biscuits are awesome. The jam from nearby Michigan was legendary. My eggs were perfection. And the roasted potatoes! Great value and I loved that they source local.
I would go to Columbus again specifically to eat here.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've been here many times and it's always good food. I recently went for brunch and had a delicious sweet potato and turkey hash. It was perfect. I will say that if you go for brunch, expect to wait a little bit. But, it's worth the wait. Other great brunch items are the ricotta pancakes and their homemade biscuits and jam!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Everything here is so great. My absolute favorite is the basil chicken burrito but it's all good. It's nice to eat out somewhere that you feel pretty good about afterwards too.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were in town for the day and stopped b y for coffee and a snack. Had the morning glory muffin and with coffee. Service was good as was the food. A beautiful restaurant .

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This cafe has great gluten free options for almost every item- there aren't any gf buns or bread but everything there tastes great! All allergies are taken very seriously, I am hyper-sensitive to the smallest amounts of gluten but always feel comfortable eating here!