We stayed at The Lofts in Columbus, Ohio, on Feb. 8, 2014, for leisure, before attending a Columbus Jazz Orchestra concert the next day. The "loft" ambience is spacious and well-designed while keeping the character of the original building.
Bars and restaurants were in abundant supply, and while I had plans for a short walk down Nationwide Boulevard, that plan was thwarted due to a cold snap and snow. So we stayed within the hotel -- which has a door in the lobby that leads to a Max & Erma's. This provided entertainment and a place to go without braving the elements.
The hotel is adjacent to the Crowne Plaza....when The Lofts small lobby was unattended, our phone call went directly to the Crowne Plaza, where everyone was most helpful.
This is an out-of-the-ordinary hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus