“Graduation Dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Hutchinson Island, Florida
“Graduation Dinner”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

As always, Hyde Park is a great restaurant - for special occasions or just for a nice dinner. We celebrated our grandson's college graduation there on May 3. We started with the sampler platter of scallops, calamari and crab cakes - delicious! Our sides were asparagus (cooked perfectly), creamed spinach and scalloped potatoes - all good. Five of us had steaks, and one had a fabulous halibut T-bone which was outstanding. All in all - a delightful evening for our celebration. Although the prices are high, we still go there every year when visiting the family.

• Visited May 2014

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have been to so many prime steakhouses around the USA and I can say Hyde Park is on the bottom of all the ones I have visited. The service is excellent, but my 18oz RibEye was under seasoned and was totally under cooked. I spoke to the manager and he mentioned that there were some new people on the kitchen and they may have screw it up. I will give it another try but as far as I can say it is not worth the price.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Eduardo F
Cleveland, Tennessee
“wonderful place to go for special occasion”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It was my parents birthday and we were looking for something outside the normal chain restaurant, absolutely outstanding service, they treated my two year old daughter just like the rest of us adults, didnt feel rushed in the slightest bit. Not for the faint of heart where money is concerned, the place is worth it though but definitely not cheap!

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent destination for special occasions”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Great location, food, atmosphere and service. My wife and I go here for any special occasion and it never fails to meet or exceed expectations. Best steak in Columbus.

• Visited February 2014
Farmington, Connecticut
“Everything was excellent!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This was our first visit to Hyde Park. We went with friends that had been here before and they offered great suggestions for dishes to try. Similar to other steakhouses, everything is a la carte. Side dishes like Lobster Mac and Cheese and creamed spinach served the 4 of us with left overs to take home. I tried a steak Kosar. Outstanding! Melted in my mouth. Staff were attentive without being over bearing. A very relaxing evening!

• Visited January 2014