The building, room, breakfast, and location were all good. You can walk to restaurants, the state capitol, the riverfront, and bus stop very easily. Parking for free is an issue; they enforce the meters until 10 pm in the area. The room had a full kitchen and complimentary microwave popcorn. The breakfast buffet was nice enough. The hotel was worth the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbus Downtown hotel offers contemporary all-suite accommodations in the exquisitely renovated Historic Buckeye Building. This high-rise hotel in Downtown Columbus will impress you from the moment you arrive with the lobby's soaring 40-foot ceiling. Specializing in extended-stays, our Columbus hotel features newly renovated, spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, living and work areas, luxury bedding and free Wi-Fi. In the morning, indulge in a variety of healthy and hearty favorites from our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. During downtime, work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center featuring free weights and cardio equipment with TV screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown Ohio