“Garlic Lover's Paradise”

Lola & Guiseppe's Trattoria
Ranked #25 of 2,224 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Garlic Lover's Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Tried the restaurant because I saw a review. So glad I went! Everything is from scratch and if you love garlic you will be in heaven! The spinach artichoke dip is a must! Make sure you ask Lola for the dessert special so she can save you a piece in the back. The food takes a little longer to come out because it is all made from scratch and worth the wait. The atmosphere is a small dinner with the owners Lola and Joe frequently making their rounds to make sure their patrons are happy. Don't forget to end the dinner with Joe's Limoncello--heaven in a glass!

• Visited April 2014

Powell, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We fell in love with Lola and Guiseppe's from the moment that we walked through the door. Everything that we tried was as delicious as the last. Don't let the strip mall location or size keep you away! Best meal we have had in Columbus!!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Paula B
Aurora,IL
“Best Italian in Columbus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Everything homemade and delicious. Lola treats all her guests like family. Veggie lasagna is one of my favorites.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Daytripper
Columbus, Ohio
“Fantastic Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

This place has fantastic Italian food. I can't think of a better restaurant. Everything is homemade. To start our meal, we split Lola's entrée salad, which was delicious and more than enough for two. It had greens, candied pears, cranberries, and gorgonzola with a homemade dressing. It's an amazing combination. For my entree, I had the baked ziti with roasted peppers and broccoli. The broccoli tasted so good in the sauce. I think it was a vodka sauce. I was too full for dessert, but next time I'm going to make sure I get Lola's homemade tiramisu. I think the desserts are very popular because I overheard the waitress saying that several desserts were sold out until next week.

My only complaint is that the service is a little slow, but the waitress was very nice. Also, Joe was asking everyone if they liked their food, which was a nice touch. You can tell that Lola and Joe put a lot of work and care into their restaurant, and it shows. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank james_4690
milwaukee
“Dinner ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Yummy ......... Nice quite little place in a small strip mall. Pleasantly Surprised.....Everything made from scratch!! Really good wine also. Nice folks too! If your in the mood for Italian don't pass it up.