“Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza!”
Review of Fabians

Fabians
Ranked #1,007 of 2,244 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Colorado
“Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I was not expecting to find this - it was very good! Wedge Salad was HUGE - a must share - and small pizza was enough for 2 of us. Food was incredible. Service was great.

Visited October 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Never miss this place on our trips to Columbus”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

We love their pizza. Only downfall is parking, but that is everywhere on High St.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Finally, good pizza!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Check this place out for some excellent Chicago-style deep dish pizza. We walked in at 11:30 at night, the service was great and food tasted delicious. Only complaint was the noise level, but it is a bar too

Visited June 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice place for pizza in downtown Columbus.”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Reasonably priced, nice place for a quick bite of pizza - easy place for jeans and a tee shirt.

Lancaster, Ohio
“The worst pizza I have ever had”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I do not waste food, I will find a way to stomach it. I have ate here twice the first time I gave it to some homeless guys because it was that bad. I tried it again a year later. thinking it was a bad cook nope it happened again. There are numerous pizza shops in Columbus tried another one and avoid this one at all cost!!!!

• Visited April 2012