“Amazing Macarons!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The macarons at Pistacia Vera are to die for! They have great flavors and variety. Usually they have some seasonal flavors that you have to try! (the pumpkin flavored one is great!) Go here and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Delicious pastries, coffee and quaint atmosphere. Would definitely recommend for a Saturday or Sunday morning!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

If you want a special treat, this is the place for sure. Totally decadent. Love the macaroons, and we got some chocolate cake there the last time which made my head swim. Love it, love it!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I was in Colombus to take a test, and we stopped here after having dinner. They had just closed, but as we were walking away someone opened the door and invited us in to order. They were sold out of some items, but we got a delicious chocolate cake as well as delicious macaroons.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The desserts are artful and delicious. I particularly like the chocolate bombe cake. However, their fruity cakes are also incredible, such as the lemon tart. The macarons (not macaroons) are really good too. I didn't realize that they had so many flavors of them, too!

I have not eaten any "real" food here, so I can't really comment on that.