“Great Chinese Food in North Columbus”

Hunan House Gourmet Chinese
Ranked #466 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was one on several visits to Hunan House. As always both the food and service were superb. I mention the service because a company was having a rather large event at the same time we were dining and the service was still timely.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This place was so good i proposed to my future wife there. 18 years ago and still loving it,

We liked the spicy peanut butter noodles, which i think they do not have anymore

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This place is my favorite chinese restaurant. Food is excellent quality and great selection on the menu. One of my favorite's is the mango chicken - but it's better in the summer when there's better mangos here. But everything is good here. The lettuce wraps with the spicy chicken are excellent, and so is the chicken with asparagus.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

While visiting relatives we were treated to a dinner beyond compare at Hunan House. There aren't enough adjectives to describe how delicious this food was. Wonton soup prepared with shrimp, house roast duck so tender and crisp it fell off the bones, orange beef cooked to perfection ... whatever your meal choice it will be the best you've ever had! Service was great, and the price!? 5 people with appetizers each selecting a different main dish plus beverages for $87, how reasonable can you get. Wish we lived closer, this would definitely be a weekly stop for us!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Absolutely the best Chinese I've ever had. Went for lunch and ordered off of the lunch menu. More than I could eat, and the quality is excellent. The service was spot on, and the price was more than reasonable. I can't wait to go back for dinner!