“nice hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus
Ranked #40 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Clean rooms big nice set up for meetings or get together. A bit noisy at times. Great breakfast and cocktail hour . Our trip was for a wedding/family. The hotel was a bit farther than anticipated but we liked the hotel, service, rooms. The elevators were a bit slow and one was out of service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is one of the best hotels you could stay in. The main floor is amazing with the restaurant and seating area for visiting and the nightime cocktail and snack time. I always stay here when in Columbus.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The AC does not work in this hotel. My co-worker and I both experienced the same problem in different rooms. Maintenance came and supposedly fixed problem. However, it was still the same warm air circulating the room. It didn't matter if the AC unit was turned to 80 or 60.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot and was excited to stay here but was disappointed quickly when I entered my room. Carpet, furnishings, bed are very outdated and worn. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and bathroom was marginal. I expected more with this being an Embassy Suites, therefore was disappointed as it doesn't live up to other ES.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DLMH
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was there over the past weekend and loved every moment. The service was great. I felt at home in my room. The staff were very kind. The entire hotel looks beautiful. The plants, waterfalls, chairs and tables, elevators. In the atrium I felt being outdoors but covered with a roof. I would go back there next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JRub
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife and kids with me had the best experience in your beautiful, elegant hotel, and cleanliness in a most calm atmoshere we ever had! The staff we're so caring and friendly, this hotel will definitely be our first choicThank you! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Shloimy H
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We had a group weekend for a convention this past week, and the staff in the hotel was truly helpful from arrival till departure.. I also noticed when a guest spilled some ice cubes exiting the elevator, your staff took care of the situation immediately... That is amazing.. We would definitely return again.. You deserve 10 stars..!

• Stayed: June 2014