“One of the Best Hotels I've Stayed In”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington
Ranked #59 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I've stayed in the Blackwell in Columbus before, but the Homewood Suites was better. We stayed in a king suite with fireplace and the room (actually a small apartment) was lovely and spacious with nice decor, a good layout, and a wonderful comfy bed. The room was very quiet, with just a little noise from the street. The staff were friendly and courteous. Breakfast on Saturday morning was great with egg omelets, sausage, french toast, and a nice selection of fruits, muffins, and yogurt. The coffee was especially good. I've paid a lot more for a plain-jane hotel room, so this spacious apartment was a real treat. Homewood Suites will be our home away from home anytime we are in Columbus.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 309. Ask for a fireplace suite.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
thcwdw, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Allow me to thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. It is our pleasure to serve you, and all of our guests. We want you to feel like this is your home. We appreciate your business so much and look forward to your return. Thank you again.

Stephen E Wright

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I stayed here for 5 days/nights. I brought my service dog to Columbus for heart surgery. The staff was so very kind in every way.Went beyond the call of duty to help me with anything I needed. Beautiful,quiet suite. Clean, comfortable,fully stocked as a kitchen with one bedroom apartment. Bed amazing..so comfortable.QUIET! Warm inside the entire building while 25 degrees out. Adjustable heat in suite. Washe dryer allowed me to pack light. Cozy, felt like I was home. I did the routine check for hotel yucks, none. Perfectly clean for this germaphobe. Easy to find,great breakfasts/dinners on the house.
Will stay again. Thank You Homewood Suites Columbus Worthington! Oh, and pup is perfect and home!

Room Tip: I had an end King non smoking suite..asked for as far away from smoking as possible....never ever s...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank SRCOceanPark_Wa
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Excellent hotel! The staff was extremely helpful and kind. Our room was immaculate. The bed was VERY comfortable. Although we didn't require a full-size refrigerator for our short stay; if I was staying longer, this place would certainly be my top pick! Breakfast had lots of choices - hot and cold food items. I would definitely stay again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: We were on the express way side. If the sound of traffic would bother you, ask for a room away from...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank KMaeD
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Ok I am a faithful hilton guest so I was very surprised to come across this hilton hotel that is not living up to the hilton standard I have come to expect. First I don't even think my room was cleaned. Two pillows had stains on them and tje comfortor as well (duvet is NOT always washed fresh for every guest) also the toilet had "stains" in the bowl..and to top it off the refrigerator is leaking. The customer service is good so I'm sure they will change my sheets but its very disappointing when a hilton chain is one brand I normally trust for higher stands.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank cecperry
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My wife and I stayed at Homewood Suites for a shopping trip/getaway. We were more than impressed with the hotel. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and more spacious than I had anticipated. The televisions were new flat screens. We had a great experience and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
thcwdw, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Dear Guest,

I am always excited to hear that our staff made such a positive impact on our guests. I apologize you had a problem to begin with, but am also very glad that Jeff did honor the 100% Hilton Guarantee even though you did not ask for it. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your return in the future. All Hilton properties offer a 100% Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your stay. Thank you again.

Stephen E Wright

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed here for one night while on a business trip. It was a pleasant experience. Quiet location with easy access to I-270. The accommodations are more like a small apartment with a separate bedroom area. I was on the first floor and had no problems with noise or smell.

Room Tip: I had rm 126 on the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I stayed here last minute over Christmas. We stayed in a suite - full kitchen - master bedroom, living room - super nice bathroom. They hotel offers free hot breakfast everyday AND the best part - free DINNER Monday through Thursday's. The schedule of the are serving each night is posted on your refrigerator in your room. The food was delicious and you can also buy beer or wine for $1. Such a nice atmosphere! It is also a great location - near several nice restaurants and Kroger if you'd like to cook in your room! We will always stay there when we visit Columbus!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple