US$171
US$234
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$201
US$340
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsfireplace suitecomplimentary dinnerfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomoutdoor poolmovie theatereasy accessgreat place to staybed was comfortableyogurtworthingtondishwasherkitchenetteinterstatebeddingosu
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a one night stay for business, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel and its service. The suite was spacious, especially for one person. I had some trouble with the TV channels not loading at first, but when I returned from dinner they were working fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel with us. Yes it can be a bit confusing getting out of the Crosswoods area. I will be sharing this review with the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Columbus!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

staff was nasty and rude. bugs in the room never did dust Our towels smelled sour why are they an Hilton brand the gm smelled like he just was drinking and the way that he talks to his employees I would not want to stay with a company like that

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank luckyone111

This review (the second time) was written by a past disgruntled employee who was terminated in January. Further comments from this person will result in prosecution.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was an amazing stay. The front desk staff were efficient and friendly. We got through the check in process swiftly. The King Suite was amazing. I wanted to take it home!! The room was very clean, it smelled fresh, all of the suite amenities were clean, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, all the good stuff. This is how a hotel stay should be. Only drawback is that the Lodge (their lobby and front desk) is in a completely different building with no indoor access to it whatsoever. I was traveling while it was snowing and it was a bit annoying to have to go outside in the cold and snow first thing in the morning for the complimentary hot breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert F
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

I want to personally thank you for the kind response. My team works extremely hard at making sure every stay for every guest is "Legendary". I recently read your response at a team meeting and everyone was thrilled to know that our guests really do appreciate their hard work. Thank you once again and we look forward to serving your lodging needs next time you come to Columbus.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel before, and the new road construction on 270/23 worried me. After checking in the team made sure I was away from the highway, and I got a SILENT night's sleep! The staff is attentive without being intrusive, and when you work on a computer as much as I do - this is a welcome perk.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for recent stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton. I am truly happy to know our location was your preferred choice . In addition, I am very glad to know that our staff provided excellent service and exceeded your expectations! It is wonderful to know that our hard work and dedication is recognized, and I will share your wonderful feedback to each department. Your high recommendation is kindly appreciated as well!

Thank you once again for your kind words and taking the time to complete this review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Columbus!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

There are all the comforts of home with this suite. Excellent value and service. The staff, from front desk to housekeeping, is accommodating and courteous. There is easy access to the interstate from the hotel. I would definitely return to this Homewood Suites when in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business