US$171
  • Room Service
US$234
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$201
US$340
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsfireplace suitecomplimentary dinnerfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomoutdoor poolmovie theatereasy accessgreat place to staybed was comfortableyogurtworthingtondishwasherkitchenetteinterstatebeddingosu
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is a great place to stay! The rooms are nice and the breakfast goes above and beyond for a motel/hotel. Very comfortable and safe place for families with young children! The Winking Lizard across the street is a good place to eat also.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I want to thank you for taking your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am very proud of my staff and it is nice to see that they get recognized. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs the next time you are in the Columbus area.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We've stayed at Homewood Suites before in a different city and loved it. This stay was no exception.

We checked in very late, almost 11pm. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was great with the exception that queen size beds would have been better than doubles. We had a double room with a pull out sofa for four of us. Love the pillows at this place, too.

Morning staff was just as helpful arranging for us to stay an extra night since it was St Patricks Day and we didn't want to be on the road with the party goers. Lynn at the front desk was very accommodating in making the extra night possible with a full house. The housekeeping staff even helped us locate a shower chair since we have two family members who happen to be on crutches.

Great location just off I-270. Short drive to OSU via 315 is less than 10 minutes. Lots of nearby places to eat. Winking Lizard for wings, burgers and brew is directly across from the hotel. Chipotle, Bob Evans, Ruth Chris steakhouse and number of others all very close as well.

The Lodge is separate from the hotel room building, so be sure to bring a coat when going for breakfast.

Pool and jacuzzi are both outdoors.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

I want to thank you personally for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I am especially pleased to hear your comments about our staff's helpfullness and even more pleased with your interaction with our team member Lyn. She is new to the hotel industry and has been a perfect fit for our team. Once again, thank you for your valuable time and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Columbus area.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites in Columbus Ohio. The value for the money was exceptional. The evening light meals were really good and breakfast was very good. I felt safe in my room and the hotel was close to everything I needed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for recent stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton. I am truly happy to know our location was your preferred choice . In addition, I am very glad to know that our staff provided excellent service and exceeded your expectations! It is wonderful to know that our hard work and dedication is recognized, and I will share your wonderful feedback to each department. Your high recommendation is kindly appreciated as well!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a one night stay for business, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel and its service. The suite was spacious, especially for one person. I had some trouble with the TV channels not loading at first, but when I returned from dinner they were working fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel with us. Yes it can be a bit confusing getting out of the Crosswoods area. I will be sharing this review with the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Columbus!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

staff was nasty and rude. bugs in the room never did dust Our towels smelled sour why are they an Hilton brand the gm smelled like he just was drinking and the way that he talks to his employees I would not want to stay with a company like that

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank luckyone111

This review (the second time) was written by a past disgruntled employee who was terminated in January. Further comments from this person will result in prosecution.