US$171
US$340
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsfireplace suitecomplimentary dinnerfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomoutdoor poolmovie theatereasy accessgreat place to staybed was comfortableyogurtworthingtondishwasherkitchenetteinterstatebeddingosu
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hotel was clean, but the rooms could use some upgrades. Tub/shower area was small, and the bathroom fan was loud. Bedroom door would not open due to the size of the TV stand/dresser. Overall this was a relaxing place to stay a few days, but with a little work could be excellent

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Calvin C
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. Actually, to respond to your comments about the upgrades, we are currently planning on replacing our room and public area carpets with new carpet. Our bedding package was just upgraded as well. Once again, thank you for your valuable time and we look forward to your next visit with us the next time you are in the Columbus area.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I did not think it met Hilton Standards. The highway noise at night is awful and I wasn't even facing the highway.
My Diamond status states "high floor, away from ice machines and elevators".I was put on the second floor with someone very heavy footed above me. My room was the first one in the hallway when you stepped off the elevator.
When booking you can request a suite with a fireplace. What they don't tell you is the fireplace is woodburning and they will give you one small starter log your first night. All of that needs to be part of the room description.
Housekeeping was fair.
I've stayed at much nicer Homewood Suites. My next business trip to Columbus I will be looking for a different location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us while visiting the Columbus area. I am so sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations. Unfortunately our hotel backs up to the I-270 Interchange and it can be noisy at times. As far as your room location, we always give Hilton Diamond members first room choice priority. Unfortunately you were not happy with where your room was located. Had you told us about your displeasure we would have been more than happy to find another room location to suit your needs. Thanks again for your comments. I look forward to exceeding your expectations the next time you are in the Columbus market.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

In March 2014, my vehicle, a 2008 Acura RDX, was damaged in a deep, uneven drainhole in the parking lot. I have left a voicemail message for the General Manager, sent him an email and left a copy of the estimate I obtained from the local Acura dealer before returning to Illinois. Because I did not know if the noise my car was making made the vehicle unsafe, I took it to several automechanic facilities. Bottom line, no matter what the outcome is of this matter, a return phone call is not too much to expect. The lack of response is very discourteous, unprofessional and disrespectful and this lack of customer service would not be tolerated by my employer. I was willing to overlook the fact that the location was very noisy if my car had not been damaged.

Room Tip: Make sure you specify that you do not want a room near the emergency escape or at the end of the corridor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

During the course of this harsh winter two of our parking lot sewer drains became unsafe after blacktop had eroded away from the sewer grate. We placed orange construstion cones and caution tape around these drains. The repairs to these drains could not be performed until the asphalt companies open up in mid-April. Unfortunately you did not see these and ran over the cones dragging one with you until another motorist told you about it, thus damaging your car.. In response to your comment, I needed ample time to contact our insurance carrier and advise them of the situation.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here for business in March 2014. The check in process was good but the only rooms available were along the highway. This location was extremely noisy and interupted my sleep all night long. There were several families with small children that appeared to be living here, and you could here children playing and crying throughout the hallways. Not for Business Travelers at all.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us. May I suggest that the next time you are in the Columbus arae and want to stay with us that you request a room located on the courtyard side. Also, we are an extended stay hotel and many of are guests do have families. The other side to your comment was that it was also Spring Break time for students, thus more families were at our location than there normally would be. Thank you once again for your comments. We look forwrd to the opportunity of exceeding your expectations on your next visit to the Columbus area.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel was great, it made my travel for business a pleasure! Room was huge and spotless. The food served for evening dinner and breakfast made all other hotels' continental breakfasts pale in comparison. My only complaint about this hotel is that I was rooming on the freeway/train track side of the building, and the noise woke me up a few times throughout the night. If I had had a sound machine with me it probably wouldn't have been an issue.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your comments regarding our breakfast / dinner reception. Unfortunately, you are correct. Our hotel is located off the I-270 Interstate and the rooms facing the highway can be disrupted by rush hour traffic, etc. I would suggest on your next stay to please request a room on the courtyard side and we will do everything possible to honor that request. Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Columbus area.