Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington
Ranked #49 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Lafayette, Indiana
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was very pleased with our room. My only complaint, and it really is not a complaint towards this particular hotel, but since I booked late in the day, I was stuck with a smoking room. Why in this day and age are Hiltons not smoke free?
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable (other than the smoking smell but it was a smoking room, duh. The housekeeping staff did spray the room but with a smoking room there is very little you can do to get rid of the smell).
Breakfast was fantastic, we had omelets, sausage, doughnuts, and even chocolate milk...
One other weird thing is that you had to go outside to another building, to get to breakfast but it was fine.

Room Tip: There is a fun, and good value restaurant across the street called the Winking Lizard, great food (s...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
I want to thank you for taking your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am very proud of my staff and it is nice to see that they get recognized. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs the next time you are in the Columbus area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Westerville, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My guests had a great time there and my wife and I had a great wedding night there afterwards. Rooms are nice and clean and the staff answered any questions. Definitely would recommend to anyone, whether just staying one night or an extended time around the Columbus area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so pleased your group had a great stay with us. I am extremely pleased that we were able to take care of you and your new spouse as well. We take great pride in making sure all of our guests are treated in a "Legendary" fashion. I hope to see you and your new bride on your next visit to the Columbus area.
Toledo, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very good location, excellent service and staff very helpful with anything I requested. Rooms exceptional for space, bedrooms and kitchen convenient to use. Breakfast and dinner meals were a bonus, very good food and staff is most accomodating with what my needs were. Recommend to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I want to personally thank you for the kind response. My team works extremely hard at making sure every stay for every guest is "Legendary". I recently read your response at a team meeting and everyone was thrilled to know that our guests really do appreciate their hard work. Thank you once again and we look forward to serving your lodging needs next time you come to Columbus.
Chicago
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice hotel and very friendly staff. We were able to get a room at the very last minute; unfortunately, it was a smoking room and we could kind of smell the residue of cigarette smoke in the room. The room was clean; however, we discovered a couple of ants on the sleeper sofa the next morning. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. Amenities were great and breakfast was good.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I want to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. My staff takes customer service very seriously and I am pleased that you had a positive experience while staying with us. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Columbus area.
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

With the complimentary breakfast and managers reception during the business week, Homewood Suites is like home. I visit this particular Homewood Suites, by choice, for business, couple times a year. If something isn't right, they will make it right.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to such nice things about our location. We take great pride in making sure our guests feel at "home away from home". We look forward to seeing you again!!!
Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Beds are delightful, Breakfast varied and good, personnel very helpful. Used computer room and workout room. This is a repeat stay, so obviously I'm pleased. This time, I hurt my toe and when I was at breakfast, the attendant noticed it and immediately got a bag of ice for me. So caring!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words concerning your recent stay with us. I am extremely pleased to hear that we delivered exceptional customer service concerning your injury and that your felt like you were treated as family. We take pride in our overall service to our guests. Thanks again and we look forword to serving your lodging needs in the future.
Kendallville, Indiana
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Came across this hotel when we were planning our zoo trip and it seemed like it would suit our needs and price so I gave it a shot. So glad I did! We (my sister and I plus 2 friends) chose a 2 bed suite with a sofa sleeper. We were very impressed with the full kitchen and nice bathroom (2 sinks- 1 inside bathroom and 1 outside). Our room was in a very convenient location near the stairs and we had no problems sleeping due to noise like previous reviews state. The breakfast was delicious with many choices and the staff was super friendly and accommodating. The only hiccups we experienced were when we first checked in and our keys were not activated and the wrong room number was written down. Also, when we woke up in the morning, the light bulb in the bathroom went out. Other than that, it was a phenomenal experience and I would definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area. Thanks Homewood Suites!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. I have passed on your comments to my staff and I am thrilled that your experience was what we promised. Thank you again for your time and I hope to see you on your next visit to the Columbus area.