Overall this was a great stay. I opted for a view of Nationwide Arena & Hunington Park, and it was very nice. The corner room was good for me, but I can see where this style might not work for some.
The upgrades since my 2009 visit were good. A refrigerator in the room was helpful for my dietary needs. The HDTV was nice, but lack of HD programing made it less of a positive impact.
The staff there was very nice and helpful. For some reason the TV didn't have side jacks for my Wii. So I had to keep calling up an Engineer to change the TV to the back jacks. I felt bad calling them up a few times over my stay, but kinda wanted to wind down with my Animal Crossing each day.
The main problem here still is the parking. The parking at the Convention Center is closer, but more expensive over a weekend stay. The Hotel parking is a block walk away, granted it's indoors. But as someone who was staying 3 days this meant bringing all my Convention stuff over, luggage & later on groceries. I wish they somehow had underground parking for the hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio