We stayed at this Hyatt for the conection to the convention center. We had a nice room on the 18th floor. The decor is modern and the room was very clean. Our service was pretty good overall. All the people we dealt with were very nice. We chose to valet park which added about $30 a day with tip. We took the kids to the pool which was a let down. It's a small square and kind of dark and dreary. The work out room looked newer. You may want ear plugs because the hallways are loud at night and in the morning. There is a starbucks on the second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio