I stayed at the Columbus Hyatt Regency Dec. 29, 2011. The rooms have a contemporary, urban chic feel, but are still relaxing and comfortable. Cozy bed, fridge, toothpaste in the bathroom, and great view of the city. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful during check-in. The really great part about this hotel is its location though - within walking distance of a movie theater, the arena where the Jackets play and shows come through, a fun sing-along piano bar called "The Big Bang Dueling Pianos," and all the stores, restaurants, and bars on High Street. The hotel is connected to the Convocation Center which has a small food court if you don't want to pay the high costs of hotel food. Would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio