Stayed one night for an event held at the Hyatt. I appreciated that I could check in at the kiosk in the lobby and everyone I interacted with was friendly. We had a corner room (triangle in shape and a little tight, but lots of windows throughout, including the bathroom. Room service was good and we appreciated the late check out. It's close location to the Arena district and Short North is a plus. Although we prefer more boutique hotels in the area, the Hyatt is a great option for business or leisure. We would stay again. Only draw back to note is if you valet your vehicle. During peak check out times, the wait can be 45+ minutes! Call ahead to get your car. The in/out privilege was a nice perk though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio