I called the evening of the date our groups preferred rate would expire but was told it had already expired and that I would have to pay a much higher rate. I was surprised because I thought a published expiration date included that date. I called back the next day and was told no that person was wrong and that the rate did not expire as I was told on the last date the rate was still available yesterday as published. I have run into problems with this hotel before. Most of my twice yearly trips to Columbus for meetings have not be good experiences when staying at or booking with the Hyatt Regency Columbus. Even better....nobody seems to care. Good luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio