We stayed at this hotel for two nights when we were visiting family in the area. We were able to book the hotel via Priceline and it made it a very good deal. Without the $58 price I don't think I'd have been happy.
The rooms are remodeled and comfortable, but as others have said the air conditioners are LOUD. So loud that we couldn't hear our normal level tv when the air conditioner would kick on. Doors to the hallway have large cracks and everything can be heard in the hallway. Bathrooms seemed kind of dirty around the tiles behind the toilet, caulking around the shower, etc.
Regarding housekeeping: Our room wasn't cleaned until late in the day (4PM ish) which surprised me. We did ask for more pillows on the first night we were there and they were promptly delivered.
The gym was updated and quite nice. There is also a nice jogging path in the back of the property that we used that was a nice place to exercise.
There is a Giant Eagle (grocery store) that's a quick drive (less than a mile) that the hotel can give you directions to. It was nice to get lunch items there.
Overall it was fine for Priceline but I just wasn't overly impressed with that was supposed to be 3.5 stars that Priceline claims. I'd rate it 3 stars at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Columbus North provides all of the amenities needed to ensure that your stay is perfect including more than 60 HDTV channels, wired and wireless high-speed Internet, all new Precor fitness center as well as a 24-hour business center. We are located north of Columbus and complimentary shuttle service is available to any location within a 4 mile radius. We are within a few miles of Polaris Fashion Mall, Easton Town Center and Tuttle Mall. I-71 is easily accessible to visit the Ohio Expo Center & State Fairgrounds (Ohio State Fair) and Columbus Crew Stadium. We are close to The Ohio State University, home of the Buckeyes and the Horseshoe (OSU Football Stadium) as well as the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Additional nearby attractions include golf at Muirfield Village Golf Club, home of the PGA Memorial Golf Tournament, the Columbus Zoo, Franklin Park Conservatory and COSI. With over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, the Crowne Plaza Columbus North can accommodate large groups up to 1,000 people. We'll make your weddings, conference or banquet memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington Ohio