Good hotel, yes very big, nice lobby area. What I think makes this hotel a winner is the friendly staff. The staff at the Riverside Cafe where helpful and professional. The room service staff was also very helpful. You know when you stay at hotel and everything is just good, that is what I can say.
The room is average, TV has pay per view, room service was good. For us it is a little far from our sons college, but when you have a 635AM flight and it is snowing, this is perfect. Airport Shuttle starts at 430 AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of it all at Columbus Airport Marriott, the closest full-service Marriott to downtown Columbus and the Port Columbus International Airport. Our Columbus airport hotel's perfect location provides travelers with convenience for a business trip or leisure vacation. With Columbus Airport Marriott's great location and comfortable accommodations, you have an ideal solution among the Columbus airport hotels or hotels near Columbus' city center. Stay with us at Columbus Airport Marriott and experience our great amenities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Columbus Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Airport Marriott Hotel Columbus
- Marriott Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Airport Marriott Ohio