Comfort Inn North
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbottled waterwould stay here againfridge and microwavecheck in was easycolumbus areacontinental breakfastnice stayindoor poolone night staybagelsking bedpillowsratesohioosu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very nice, clean hotel. Halls and our room smelled of smoke, though had non smoking room. The gentlemen working at desk were very kind and friendly. The huge breakfast room and assortment of fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, eggs and meat was one of the nicest continental breakfasts I have seen at a hotel. So close to restaurants at Polaris Mall, or downtown to Columbus. Plan on staying again for next biz trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The staff was very friendly, the room is recently renovated, very nice and included breakfast. It was in a very easy to get to off one of the main highways. The noise level was very low which was nice.

Room Tip: Rooms on South side were very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda S
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was traveling on business with my two cats. The room was very nice, with a king bed and very comfortable. Personnel at the front desk were attentive to needs, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. Since I stayed for five days, and would be traveling for an additional week I had need of a washer and dryer for my clothes. They did not have one at that time however I was told that they would be adding washers/dryers in the foreseeable future.
It was a nice comfortable stay, and it was quiet. . .which I appreciate after a days work. My job will take me to Columbus, OH again, and I do plan on staying at this Comfort Inn again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor, about 30 yards down from the front desk, and there was not a problem with any noise. I had no need of Room Service, so I cannot comment on that. The restaurant only served the complimentary breakfast, however there were a number of dining facilities in the area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night before my daughter's volleyball tournament. Area was a little run down and there wasn't much in the way of restaurants near by. We booked two rooms, one for my wife and I, the other for our three girls. All the rooms are set up with pass through double doors, so they put us next to each other and we had adjoining rooms which was very nice. Girls were in the pool most of our limited stay. Amenities were good except there's no hot tub. :( The bed by the window had a saggy mattress which made it hard to sleep, but we found the other one was in good shape and comfortable. Breakfast was well stocked. Overall, it was a good stay for the money.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Since we had an event at the fairgrounds, it was convenient to get on 71South. Was a quiet location and the staff was very nice. Breakfast was adequate with a good selection of items. We liked the parking close to our entry door. This was a good value for the money!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family