“UPDATED, FRESH, AND CLEAN!!!”

Red Roof Inn Columbus West
Ranked #73 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed at the hotel a total of 4 nights. I was VERY satisfied with my experience. In addition to being extra clean, the fresh updates, new fixtures, new refrigerator, and new micro wave made my stay so much more enjoyable and healthy. There is a Meijer, Walmart, and many placed to eat within reasonable walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roy S

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We were very happy with all aspects of our stay here. The rooms appear to be completely refurbished. Very VERY clean. Extremely helpful and pleasant staff. Close to too many restaurants to count. My wife said the bed was the most comfortable she'd been in. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FredJulien
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I could not have chosen a better hotel in the Columbus area! The customer service was excellent and all the workers were friendly--a great face of Red Roof Inn! The room was immaculate with great features that we needed, including a fridge, microwave, and television. The room was spacious and clean--perfect for four girls spending a weekend in Columbus! The price was perfect and the location was great--so close to so many attractions. If I visit the area again, I know just where I will stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor, near the stairwell which was nice since there wasn't an elevat...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here because of my job in Columbus. The bed was hard and the room had a gross odor but I was tired and eventually didn't even notice. The night clerk was very nice and he did say they were under construction. My children and Husband would have never stayed there. It was quiet and like I said, I was so tired I just went to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I was disappointed that there was no continental breakfast, but Perkins next door does offer guest of this hotel 10% off their bill. This was close to the casino and all other attractions. The hotel was a great price for what you did get.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I cannot say better things about this hotel. My husband and I have stayed here with our daughter while visiting family in Columbus and it couldn't be a more centralized location to dining downtown from being in the suburbs. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Rooms are very comfortable and always emaculant.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We spent one night here and wanted a hotel near the new casino. This met our needs. The price was right. No problems other than the fact that the bathroom floor had stains on it and needed to be replaced and the housekeeping staff failed to vacuum under the chairs in our room. The shower was fine and the bed comfortable. We didn't need the microwave, fridge and safe and the TV was good, though old. We weren't aware of the discount at Perkins for breakfast. It would have been nice if they had told us.

Room Tip: We were on the first foor and it was convenient to walk to nearby restaurants.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple