Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University
  • Breakfast included
US$163
US$105
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskohio statepremium roomroom was cleanhardwood floorsschottenstein centerwalking distancecheck in was easystay there againnon smokingparking lotpamosumotelkrogercampussurgery
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I arrived at an inconvenient hour, but was welcomed and treated graciously by Caitlin. When she heard me cough from asthma, she made sure I was in a room not even next to a smoking room. Motel grounds clean and well kept. Location very convenient to OSU. Bed plain and firm but new looking. Not perfect, but extremely good value for the Priceline price I paid, and they acted glad to have me for a customer even with the discount.

• Stayed: June 2012
RedRoof121, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

I’m so glad we made you feel welcome that is very important to me. I will make sure to let Caitlin know that you made her stay very pleasant at the Red Roof Inn OSU. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing as a team. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Thanks
Stephanie

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed when attending a concert at the Schottenstein Center and the location was perfect. We walked over to Applebee's for lunch and walked to the concert. Hotel was clean and we had no issues.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
RedRoof121, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I hope you enjoyed the concert you attended. Hopefully we will see you next time around.

Thanks Again
Steph

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I've stayed at the Red Roof Inn, OSU location, many times in the past and returned again this week. The price can't be beat for the location. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The hotel is minutes from OSU. There are probably a hundred restaurants within a 10 minute drive. Shopping is close by. A grocery store is within a 1/4 mile. McDs, Applebees's and best of all Raisin Cane's is just beyond the parking lot. When you just need a place to sleep at night, after a full day at OSU or sightseeing or shopping, this place is perfect. This is not a four star hotel and does not pretend to be. Clean, convenient and priced right.

Room Tip: First floor can be noisy during football season.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Caitlin Foster and Mike Rutherford treated our party just like we were family. They filled our every request, met all our needs, and made our state boys basketball championship week-end a wonderful experience. We will stay here again next year and many years to follow. Dana Riley also helped to make our stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: Any room at this facility is excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is a horrible place. The worst front desk I have ever seen. I gave them a credit card at check in and ordered a movie. At 7:30 AM I got woken up by someone telling me that I needed to come to the front desk and settle up my bill. I couldn't believe it. They then called me two more times before check out to make sure i would pay for the movie. I have never seen a more unprofessional staff. The next day, no apology. She seemed aggravated that I even found it strange that they were calling guests early in the morning. Stay elsewhere

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank nyckk
RedRoof009, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

First let me apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced at the Columbus OSU location. I also want to thank you for taking the time to let me know about the experience that you had. It is not standard policy for us and your feedback will help me to better train my staff. Without my customers I can’t make the necessary changes needed to become better at providing excellent customer service. I hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectiations. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask for me if you call the property.

Thanks