We were just driving through on a longer trip and only stayed one night. The room was adequate, although I wasn't clear that I had booked a king standard room in a hotel that claimed to be "suites." It was not a problem, however, due to only staying one night. It was a good value, for sure, and a clean and acceptable room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having completed a renovation in Feb 2017, the Hawthorn Suites Airport Columbus East offers 80 suites with full kitchens, sundry shop with cold and frozen items, business center, fitness center, coin laundry, outdoor pool and a sports court. The property is gated and fenced and security guards are present on weekends for guest security & comfort. Rooms range between 550 to 840 square feet with either queen or king beds and all rooms offer pull out sofa beds as well. The property is only 6 miles from downtown, 4 miles from Nationwide Children's Hospital and 4 miles from Port Columbus Airport (CMH). The Hawthorn Suites offers free hot breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30AM. Airport shuttle is provided same day with 6 hour notice to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Airport Columbus East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Airport Columbus East Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Gatehouse Hotel
- Residence Inn Columbus
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Airport Columbus East Ohio