“COLLEGE GOLF”

Ranked #113 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“COLLEGE GOLF”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I or myself and my son do a ton of traveling for both college and amateur golf. This was a wonderful set up and well worth the upgrade to have more room and less noise. This was a very well run, clean hotel and I am taking a dozen years in the hotel business as a basis for my review. I will never stay in anything other than a Wyndam Hawthorne suite. Thanks so much

Room Tip: Upgrdare to the Penthouse suite if you are traveling with kids. Put them in the loft and tell them n...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank golferdad910

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I wrote a review last year on the Hawthorn Suites. This year wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good either. We got our room which was average clean for that price room. It had no odor which was nice. It has a kitchen that worked, but bring all of your own kitchen supplies including glasses as there were two coffee cups supplied and that was it. The sleeper was broken so that you could not sit in it to watch tv. When we complained they assured us that they "will put a brand new one in the room". It seemed housekeeping was limited. The breakfast was better than continental, but if you aren't the early crowd it may be continental! Bacon and eggs ran out early one of our four days and was running out on the fourth and we were early! I would stay again, but I'd say my room was about half as nice as the one I had last year.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple