I ended up getting this hotel through Hotwire and was a good value. This hotel is actually fine but needs some small repairs. The hotel looks like it was built in the 90's and it is starting to show some wear. For example, our room was a 2 room suite with a pull out sofabed. The upholstery on the couch was ripped and foam was showing on the seating part. The wallpaper in the bathroom was showing age as the walls in the hallways were a little beaten up. All were minor.
Bed was great. Pool, hot tub and exercise room nice as well. Flat screen TV's in both rooms were excellent.
The main complaint that I had was the $30 upcharge if you booked through Hotwire for two queen beds instead of the King room. Also, the $9.95 for Internet access and the $13.95 breakfast were too much. I understand that they can throw lowball prices on Hotwire to fill the rooms but the nickel and diming of these charges make me feel this hotel is cheap. This greatly lessened my view of the Sheraton brand overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio