My husband & 4 year old grandchild stayed here for 2 nights on family trip. Beds very comfortable & clean. Starbucks coffee provided for coffee maker in room, along with bottled water, & tea bags. Wifi not free, but there is a "hub" in lobby, which we did not use. Front desk told me they cater to business travelers, who usually purchase a package which includes wifi. Room service prompt, food good. Grand child loved the revolving door. Easy walk to cinema, lots of good quality restaurants nearby including G. Michaels. Price a bit high when compared to other hotels that include truly free wi/fi, as well as breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio