“Room was nice but needs improvements” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Suites Columbus

Sheraton Suites Columbus
Ranked #42 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
North Royalton, Ohio
“Room was nice but needs improvements”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

The room itself was good, however we found a "dirty" wash clothe in the shower....the pillows were awful but the bed was just "ok". The hotel was packed with LOUD girl softball players and creepy "dad" coaches in and about the lobby until late in the evening. I felt their was no one monitoring their behavior and the hotel was a mess. I would not stay here again due to this experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear JS474,
Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay. We are so sorry we did not exceed your expectation during your visit. While most teams we host during the month of July are very polite and cordial we do from time to time get one who is a little rambunctious. We will take your comments back to the team and determine what else can be done in situation you described. Thank you again for your comments. We so hope you would give us another try next time you are in the city.
Safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Korean first
ny,ny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Excellent customer service, nice pool, and gym. A bit isolated amongst other hotels. Very nice and spacious rooms. The French doors were a nice touch. Although the location is a bit bland and overlooks the highway, I have no negative comments about this hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Akazin,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to Columbus. We hope you get a chance to come back soon!
Safe travels.
Marietta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

First let me say the rooms were good. But then why the low rating? That is simple we paid for and NEEDED a suite with two double beds. When we got here it was a bait and switch and we were put in a King bed suit. We absolutely NEEDED two beds. My husband had spinal Fusion surgery and is still recovering. I have RLS meaning I move constantly move at night. So it is impossible for us to sleep in the same bed. So we intentionally booked a room with two double beds. The fact is I do not care how nice the room is, If I have to sleep on a fold out couch when I paid for a bed there is a huge problem.

I was so annoyed I came right here to leave a bad review. The man at the desk basically did not care in the slightest. Offered us "free" internet, disspite the fact the Travelocity reservation also clearly stated FREE internet. I would not book this place again.

Room Tip: You get no choice you will not get the room you book
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Happy Traveler K
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Happy Traveler K,
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so sorry to hear there was a problem with your Travelocity reservation. We will reach out to Travelocity today as it sounds like they have some issues on their company's reservation site. What I can confirm is their system book a king room for your reservation. Why their system did that I cannot answer. Since we only have a handful of two double rooms in the entire hotel other guest had already reserved these rooms which is why we couldn't just move you into one. Travelocity is also well aware in room internet is not included in their reservations. Unfortunately, we have no control over what this third party booking company’s put on their site or tell their customers about a specific property. Hopefully they will be quick to correct any errors in their system. If there is anything else we can do please let us know.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. The hotel lobby is spotless, and the front desk staff was friendly and extremely courteous. Check in was quick and painless. The room was clean, and there is plenty of room for your needs. Nice desk and extremely comfortable bed.,this hotel is definitely a keeper!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Twinsdad5454,
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We hope to see you again soon!
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The room was fine and spotlessly clean. It was nice to have a separate living room at the same cost of a room at other hotels.

The bed was comfortable and everyone in the hotel were polite and helpful.

I'd certainly return

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

For my work, I have been travelling for 4 years, every month and I am a huge fan of the SPG hotels. I was very satisfied with this Sheraton. The rooms are nice and clean. Bathroom was a little small for a traditional suite in my opinion but nothing to really complain about. The Club lounge lacked a of variety during the afternoon hors-d'oeuvre but still very nice with friendly staff. In fact, all the staff members were wonderful. Everybody was very kind and helpful. Free parking is always welcome, location is excellent, with the Marcus theater, a lot of seafood and steakhouse restaurants within walking distance :o)

Maybe not the must luxurious of the "Sheraton Suites" I have visited but it is priced accordingly. A place I would recommend and go back again for sure!

Room Tip: Sheraton Club on the 9th floor, if you want to avoid the traffic, go on 7th or 8th
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Budds Creek
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have traveled A LOT and this is without a doubt the best hotel, room value ever. The hotel is staffed with friendly people, efficient service and the room was beautiful. The layout of the suite was perfect and the value was exceptional. I will definitely recommend and will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple