“A Deluxe Room is the way to go”
Review of Days Inn Conneaut

Days Inn Conneaut
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Conneaut
Los Angeles, CA
“A Deluxe Room is the way to go”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

This hotel is in the process of upgrading its rooms, so while the Deluxe Room option will set you back some extra money, I highly recommend it. The beds are new and the bedding is much nicer and more comfortable than in the standard rooms. The staff is warm, friendly and very helpful. Requests for extra towels and pillows were promptly and cheerfully addressed. Our room was kept clean throughout our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Driving home from NYC and strong winds & rain with Hurricane Sandy all through the State of Pennsylvainia & the 5 hours drive just had me exhausted. So I phoned Days Inn in Conneaut OH next to where Conneaut Lake Park was in PA. Nora, a very nice lady told me she had a $71 Senior rate and would be expecting me within 30 minutes. I was there in 15 with my Garmin GPS. Exit I90 at Conneaut/Andover exit and head North to the first light & turn 2 rights onto Days Blvd. 2 entrances one for trucks first, then cars next. Enter lobby & Nora is waiting and I gave her my AMEX & she rang up the room which was down the hall on the first floor. It was like a breand new room. Crisp white sheets, duvet that was fresh smelling. Even the remote is in a freshener and you remove it to use it. 2 double beds, not a king as I requested that has a fridge & microwave. SO I went back to Nora & she said Igot a discount room for SOLO SENIOR. She took me into the breakfast room that has a microwave to warm foods or popcorn in bags. Coffee was made also & she brought a carafe that I filled up & took creamer.
Bed had 4 down pillows and the 25" TV was not the greatest but good enough right in front of me comfy in my bed. Bathroom was very white, towels were also. Shower curtain was clean & new looking. Shower was massager which felt great. Finished my coffee & popcorn and fell asleep for 10 hours. Dressed & had breakfast which was true CONTINENTAL. Just juice, coffee & danish, bagels, toast in plastic bags. Nothing warm to eat that was not toasted. Cereals were raisin bran & frosted flakes. Not for me. So I had a bagel with cream cheese & jelly, 2 danish & 2 coffees. Then I was going to my car when a guy leaving very fast lost his rolling suitcase that hit my feet causing me to fall in the parking lot. bloody knees, twisted ankle & no one to help. But I made it home, hot soak in the tub, neosporin on knees & Advil for ankle pain but I made it back home successfully.

Yes I would stay there again. I let Wyndham know that I made reservation for king bed with microwave & fridge and got 2 double bed & no extras, yet both were the same Senior rate. So I got it for free! I told them breakfast was not the greatest and you have waffles, etc served at other Days Inns. This was very clean, very quiet, even got a toothbrush with toothpaste on it you just run water on it before putting in your mouth.

Room Tip: Make reservation online, so if you do not get what you reserved, they have it on their computer when...