This place was filthy!!! I actually went to the front desk and was going to ask for a refund but couldn't find anyone. There were centipedes and beetles in the towels, condom wrappers on the floor beside the bed along with disgusting toe nail clippings,the shower was at best luke warm,the patio door has a blind on it and when I went to slide it over a piece of the blind fell off and hit me in the eye then I slide the patio screen open which fell off and took 20 min to get back on,the patio was completely overgrown and the wood was rotted in places. The hot tub made the entire room smell like mold. It was definitely not worth the money and I would have much rather slept in a tent!