“All staff members were extremely courteous and quite friendly.”

Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Copley
GreenLeadersGold level
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“All staff members were extremely courteous and quite friendly.”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at this particular Radisson back in July 1991, on our wedding night. While planning a quick trip back to our home town, we decided it would be a great idea to stay there, again. We were not disappointed. The hotel looks great, my room and all the common areas were very clean, the beds are comfortable, but most of all the staff really made me feel welcome. Thank you! We'll see you next trip!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank katieandbeau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Arabic first
Texas
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My family and I stayed for four days and really had no complaints. Everyone we encountered at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, and the service at the restaurant was great. Plus, there were plenty of good restaurants right down the road. Pool was a tad cold, but we found out later that they will heat it up on request. Will stay there again on our next visit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Norris
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed here Dec 21 and was impressed with changes in service, decor, and room quality throughout, Clean and comfortable with nice detail attention. Example of what can me done to make an older property new.
Will return and do recommend you give it a try as they are not stopping until public areas are like new is their plan.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ca R
Loveland, Ohio
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed here again on Dec. 3rd and 4th. It was just as friendly, clean, and comfortable as every other time I have been here. They are very consistent that way. I read the few negative reviews and don't understand what in the world they are talking about. I stay in different rooms on different floors on every visit and the rooms are always more than my expectations. They look very updated probably because they seem to be always making improvements throughout the hotel. I have never had a bad experience at this hotel. They make a point to remember your name and greet you personally when you check in or even walk through the lobby. That is very impressive to me. They make great recommendations on where to eat if you decide to eat outside the hotel. I can't say enough about the staff and management. Thank you JayShree, Kelly and Allen for making my stay once again Great!!
Bob McGohan

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bob M
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was in town for business meeting with B&W. I hadn't stayed at a Radisson in several years....

The overall experince was really good.

But the check in staff was very very good...they suggested some nearby restaurants....found my member number when I couldn't....basically read my mind....

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank William C
Copley, Ohio
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I selected the Radisson as the hotel for wedding room block. We were completely blown away by the excellent customer service provided by Jayshree and her team. Everyone was nice and helpful, but what's more is that every time we'd call or stop in, Jayshree and her staff would remember us and be more than willing to show us rooms or help in any way. The rooms were clean and had sleep number beds. I stayed in a suite, which had plenty of room for getting ready (we had a hair stylist and makeup artist, plus 6 bridesmaids and other visitors in the room and it was comfortable). We also delivered welcome bags and directions to our ceremony, which the front desk staff was happy to hand out for us. The night of the wedding, they kept the bar open until 2 a.m. for our wedding guests, which was a really nice perk. The morning after the wedding, we hosted a brunch for our guests. There is a lot of space in the dining area, so we opted to have it there versus a separate conference room. The breakfast buffet had a great selection and the food was good. All of our guests were very happy with the accommodations and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Lyndsay E
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My only complaint is that I was too busy to fully enjoy all of the amenities provided in this lovely little hotel situated in such a convenient location. The staff was excellent and I loved the dining/bar area. The room was clean and well furnished. Loved the convenience of free internet which I dearly needed to conduct business. I will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Resilientlady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Copley
Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
Homewood Suites by Hilton Akron Fairlawn
Hilton Akron / Fairlawn
Hilton Akron / Fairlawn
#2 of 5 in Fairlawn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn
Courtyard Akron Fairlawn

Been to Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn? Share your experiences!