“always great food”

Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Copley
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 May 2014

the atmosphere and food is outstanding. I eat here like twice a week Brad at the bar is the best. Bar is always clean and never have to wait

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Have been to many Outbacks all over and this one is by far the best food quality. This will rival many high end joints for fraction of the cost!

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Wow...once first arrived this establishment was empty. We sat at the bar and ordered food an drink and started to jaw jack...once the food arrived, it's like the Akron residence smelt it and holy cow, that place was swarming with people. I'm from Texas and once we were complete from eating and drinking, it was crazy trying to push our way out the door. Yes it was a-little chilly outside, but when people get to standing Over me as I eat and drink, I'm out. Good place but not enough elbow room.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We arrived at 10 minutes to closing, but the food was hot and tasty!! I think the staff was ready to leave, they took a while to bring items and we had to ask for silverware. Overall though the waitress and the food was great.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Several times in the past 8 months my family and I went to Outback. Both times, our times were not cooked to our specifications. The service was average at best, and the the portions sizes for what we paid, left a lot of empty space on our plates. If you want to go to a fancy Steakhouse in the Copley area, I wouldn't recommend Outback, you'll spend a lot of money, and not get very much in return.