“Amazing new Akron hotel!!”

Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Copley
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Nestled high on a hill overlooking I-77 and the Fairlawn region of Akron is a newly renovated gem! Each guest is welcomed with a genuine smile, pleasant conversation and the sight of a gleaming, sparkling clean facility. As the pictures indicate this hotel is new and trendy. In addition to a conversation area, the lobby provides a business center and the breakfast area. During our weekend stay, we stayed in both a king room and a jacuzzi room--both were very roomy and included a refrigerator, microwave and cordless phone. The beds were firm and comfortable and we LOVED the thick towels and washcloths! The breakfast included sausage, waffles, scrambled eggs, yogart, and other continental breakfast fare. The management truly cares about the wishes and comfort of the guests! Anytime we need a room in this area, we will be back--they have earned our business!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
BestWesternPlusAkron, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you so much Thomas0511 for your kind words!
It means a lot to us that you believe we have earned your business!! We love and care about our guests and I'm glad you noticed that.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

First time traveling to Akron for new business account. REALLY liked this hotel. People were over the top friendly. Nice, spacious, clean rooms. Great location for dining nearby. Excellent. They have what appeared to be a nice pool as well but I didn't have time to enjoy it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
BestWesternPlusAkron, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Hello Paul H,

We are extremely pleased that you liked your stay at our hotel. The team was really happy to read your review and wanted to thank you!
On your next visit to the Akron area, come stay with us and don't forget to pack your swim trunks!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

The staff was very helpful and welcoming. The hotel has recently been renovated and the room was very comfortable and super clean. Breakfast was excellent. We will plan on staying here again the next time we are in the Akron area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Karen B

Hey Karen B,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and got to enjoy breakfast. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on Trip Advisor and we are looking forward to your next visit here!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed 4 nights at this recently remodeled Best Western and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My room was lovely; I used the guest laundry; the new flooring in the fitness room was great for yoga; I also used the computers in the lobby and that was very helpful during my stay. The owners were very courteous and helpful.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Nadine S
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear Nadine S,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm really glad you got a chance to use our fitness facility, guest laundry and business center. Please keep us in mind the next time you visit the Akron/Fairlawn area.

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

This hotel has possibly the nicest staff I have ever come across. Everywhere we turned a staff member was there to help us and cater to our every question, and request. We stayed in the junior whirlpool suite which was very affordable, very clean, and spacious. Overall, a very nice stay!

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Elisabethh10
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Dear Elisabethh10,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team will be really happy to hear how great they are doing! I'm glad you enjoyed the junior whirlpool suite. Whenever you are in the Akron/Fairlawn area again, make sure to stay with us!

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Our family was traveling to Ohio for my son's football combine in Akron and I really wasn't sure where to stay. Upon arrival, I found that I didn't reserve the hotel that I was meaning to reserve and was a little nervous since I had 3 other families book here also. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and so were the other families! We left SLC at 1:00 AM and arrived in Akron at 10, needless to say we were exhausted! Pooja allowed us to have an early check in so that we could catch up on our sleep and the excellent service continued each day we were there and through our check out. Pooja and Ram at the front desk and were friendly, courteous, and helpful; and Shawn made sure that everything was fine in our rooms. The hotel was clean and the rooms were spotless...which is very important to me! The families enjoyed the hot tub, pool, workout room, and the breakfast. I really can't say anything remotely negative about our stay here. If we are ever in the area again, I will definitely stay here and I recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the area. The location has any restaurant or store you could want or need, and the drive to Akron from here was not bad at all.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank JaLynn T
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear JaLynn T,

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave us your feedback, your comments are very much valued. We are so glad you were pleasantly surprised by our facility especially by the service you recieved from our staff. All of us at the Best Western Plus, Akron take pride in guest service and we are glad you took notice. It's nice that you and the other families got to enjoy our hotel and it's amenities.
We really appreciate your review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I travel 1/2 the month and thought i would give this hotel a try. I was very impressed by how clean and modern it was. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Awesome Beds - Great Shower - just a great place that i will stay at in the future!

The way Hotels should be!

Thanks
Chris S

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank 216ChrisS216
BestWesternPlusAkron, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear Chris S,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write your thoughts on your stay. Our staff will be very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and commended them.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Copley
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
Homewood Suites by Hilton Akron Fairlawn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
2 mi away
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Akron - Fairlawn

Been to Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!