“Never again”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Coshocton
Akron, Ohio
“Never again”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Upon reading prior reviews we booked multiple rooms for an business event. Unfortunately, non-smoking rooms smelled like a bar walking in. I purchased a blanket and pillow after seeing the 70's decor. TV cable is basically local stations. Upon turning in for the night, I pulled a pillow back from one of the beds to find roaches scattering across the bed. I reported this to the hotel manager. I was told that they spray every month, but she wouldn't stay in those rooms! Breakfast consisted of dry cereal, hostess doughnuts from a box and their signature waffles. I ate breakfast out every day.
I couldn't take enough showers after leaving this place.

Room Tip: Tip for choosing a good room - don't book one here.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Waterblast1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, Ohio
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here at the Squire Inn for 4 nights due to the fact that we travel with 3 little dogs that weigh all together a total of 25 pounds for the three. This was the only motel that allowed pets in the Rosco Village area. When we first arrived on a Saturday mid morning the room was dirty there was what looked like the remains of someone blowing there nose and wiping it on the wall, the bed clothes were dirty, the floor needed swept. I went to the cleaning ladies and told them they immediately came in and cleaned our room after blaming the weekday shift of not doing there job. After this issue we had a good relaxing stay there, I want to thank the office staff Bob, Ann, and Colleen you guys were terrific and treated us like you knew us forever, and Ann thank you for helping me with my internet issue you even came in on your day off to help me. I want to thank the weekend cleaning girls Debbie and Diane for coming in immediately and cleaning up the room, and the weekday girls Jessie and Cheryl for getting us extra linens when we needed them. Over all for the price of the room ($59.99 per night) was good we didn't get the $10.00 charge that was supposed to be added for our dogs thank you. If the owners of this motel would update there rooms and put in a fridge and microwave like there web site said was in the rooms it would be perfect. There web site is very misleading, the rooms aren't the way the site described at all, but the staff went above and beyond with there kindness thank you very much Bob, Ann, Colleen, Debbie, Diane, Jessie, and Cheryl your the best.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 65ediel
Milford, Ohio
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had 4 rooms booked for a Saturday night stay. Rooms were not clean, dirty carpet, bath rooms, etc. One of the rooms had plumbing problems. Three of the rooms had very old loud air conditioners. We tried to get a discount on the room with the plumbing problems and they just laughed at us. We told them we would not use them again.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wwidmeye
hunter ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2012

very nice staff. very old rooms. smelled clean , I slept in the chair, triped on the carpet. hall way and walls , NASTY

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mike d
USA
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Very clean and looks to be recently remodeled. Hotel staff is very nice and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to others. A great value!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank dmdpretty
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed 28 July 2010

I arrived at 200 am ask for late check out and it was not a problem..nice size parking lot to get a semi into...restaraunt in same bldg....rooms are very basic,no frills...If you are looking for a place just to grab some sleep and dont need all the fancy stuff( pool,fitness ctr.,business ctr. etc) this is the place ...carpet and furniture is well worn...room and shower was very clean bed was comfy also...people are very pleasant also...if you want a no frills basic clean room at a spectacular price this is the place...$54.00....

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank teamster175
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coshocton
Coshocton Village Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Newcomerstown
Hampton Inn Newcomerstown
#1 of 4 in Newcomerstown
Roscoe Motor Inn
Roscoe Motor Inn
#2 of 4 in Coshocton
Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village

Been to Country Squire Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!