“Not very friendly”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I was looking for a place to unwind and have a little fun. Maybe I hit it when everyone was in a bad mood but the staff was not very friendly. The food was good .

Reviewed 29 June 2011

Very good food. Had the reuben. The place is very large, much larger than it looks like from the street as there is a back room and outdoor seating. With that said if you catch them at a time when the are really busy it would be hard for the kitchen and help to keep up with the crowd. Server was friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2011

This place has gone down hill since the building owner and several managers chose to take it from the rightful owner. Food is terrible, prices raised, portions cut. Do yourself a favor and walk two doors over and go to Thomas' Steakhouse.

1  Thank BillfromAkron
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Great times with the Elliott family at Sport Zone. I have to have my fix of fried pretzels! Never a bad meal and the atmosphere is relaxing. See you at fair time. Your Florida Gators fan, Sharon

Reviewed 5 May 2008

I went there with my family. We were visiting my host family while I was an exchange student.
I was glad to go there, they changed their menus a little bit and their prices are quite reasonnable.
However, the time we got our plates it wasn't warm anymore. Not only the food but the whole place. They put on the fans and didn't want to take them off.
The staff was really nice and waited patiently while I was translating everything for my family and ordering.
I also loved the fact that we could play games while eating. Not only about sport but also General Culture.