We pulled into the parking lot and it just looked a little odd. No portico, no place to unload the car out of the rain.... but it had a lovely porch and the pool area behind was nice and the property backed onto the river so noise was not going to be an issue - so we stopped.
The entire hotel was clean and the staff friendly. There was even a little bar in the lobby for unwinding from a long day of travel (or work). The non-smoking King room with whirlpool was more than we could have ever hoped for from a chain we had never heard of before! It included a little kitchenette with a two burner stove and a good sized fridge along with a bar sink, a microwave and coffee maker.
There were plenty of both regular outlets for technology charging, but also USB ports on the generous desk. The wing back chair was a wonderful addition to the standard hotel room decor, and the whirlpool was exactly what was needed after a day in the car.
Clearly people who travel on business would frequent a place like this, but it would also be great for families or couples who just want to come and hand out for a weekend away in Coshocton.
This is definitely on the "return here" list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coshocton Village Inn and Suites stands out among other hotels in Coshocton offering comfortable and spacious accommodations, free wifi throughout the hotel, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, exercise room plus a variety of services and amenities perfect for families, business travelers, bus groups or special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coshocton Village Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coshocton Village Inn And Suites
- Coshocton Village Hotel Coshocton