“THE BEST PIZZA I HAVE HAD”
Review of Uncorked

Uncorked
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Coshocton
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The pizza was just wonderful, I have never had pizza like that. The wine was great and the prices were very reasonable. What I seen other ordering looked wonderful. Make sure you look around there are many rooms just to sit and relax with wine or a great cup of cofffee

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Had a nice lunch at an outdoor table. Waitress was very friendly and attentive. Food was very good. My daughter enjoyed her meal and appetizer and was pleased she had enough left to take home. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I love the atmosphere here, especially when the night cools off and you can sit outside sipping wine and snacking on food. My main issue is that stupid uncorking fee. Really? Absolutely not neccessary. It's Coschocton guys...not some ritzy place.
Usually our wine is never chilled enough so now we call ahead to have our favorite put in the cooler so that solved that issue.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family and I ate lunch here while touring Roscoe Village. I had the margarita pizza. It was large and tasted really good. The crust had a really nice crunch. I also order the frozen green tea. That was not good. It tasted like sugary milk. I would not order that again. I would go back for the pizza. The rest of the party ordered sandwiches. The sandwiches were very large. Everyone enjoyed their meal

2  Thank Mary E
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I ate lunch with my wife, parents, and my in-laws. I ordered the roast beef sandwich which was very tasty and was a generous portion. Service was fast and friendly. We will definitely eat here during future trips to Rosco Village!

Been to Uncorked? Share your experiences!