“Good place to unwind” 4 of 5 bubbles

Uncorked
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Coshocton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good place to unwind”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

The pizzas and sandwiches are very good. Variety of different coffees to try. For the wine fans multiple choice. Try their margarita pizza it's worth the trip.

Coshocton, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

There was live music, good drinks, tasty food. Absolutely no complaints. Have been in the summer too and love sitting out on the patio

Groveport
“Interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were looking for a place to eat while traveling through Roscoe Village. After checking out a couple other options, we decided to go inside based upon their menu posted outside. When we stepped inside, we weren't quite sure whether we were in a bar, wine shop, coffee shop or cafe. It is a little bit of all those things. We were there in the middle of the afternoon on a Thursday in late November, which apparently is a very slow time for this little village. There was only one other customer in this establishment when we arrived, a couple of locals came in before we left. My husband had the Italian Panini and I had the Smoked Chicken Salad. Both were served with kettle chips and a side (my husband had macaroni salad and I selected homemade potato salad, both were good). My husband's sandwich was large, and he said it was very good. My chicken salad was served on a croissant and was tasty, but came naked (lettuce and tomato would have made it so much better). The staff was ok…they were pleasant but not overly friendly or attentive. The concept was actually pretty cool, you can select where to sit based upon your mood at the time. They appear to have a nice selection of wines.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Usa, Tanzania
“Good atmosphere, good food, GREAT service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I had to kill an hour and since we had been here before (I had one of their bueberry acia smoothies...all I can say is DELICIOUS) we thought it would be a good fit.

We were greeted by friendly staff, ordered an appetizer, flatbread and chicken pesto. It was AWESOME.

There's outside seating weather permitting, and it's just a very relaxing place to enjoy time together.

Columbus, Ohio
“Coffee bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stopped in for an afternoon warm up at their coffee bar. My husband had a carmel late that he enjoyed. I had hot tea. There are several rooms you can relax in. We found a room with a TV so we could also watch some of the OSU game. It was cozy and comfortable.

Visited October 2013

Been to Uncorked? Share your experiences!