“Good food great service”
Review of Lock 27

Lock 27
Ranked #35 of 45 Restaurants in Coshocton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Food was great had the craw tails for the appetizer would have swore we were down by the gulf! Steaks were amazing and to top it all off the cookie dough cheesecake was delicious! Would highly recommend! Plan on returning!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband's entire family came in from out of town to celebrate my birthday here and I have to tell you, what a let down. We had a party of seven and four of our meals were cold. For those of us who had cold food, we ordered the ribs...what a major let down.
Other times we have been there, we had steak and it was delicious. Guess we should stick with the beef?

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Ate outside on the patio , was very busy. We had 7 in our party. I order my prime rib med rare, came well done. The girl never once asked how it was. Service wasn't good either.

1  Thank gobuckeyesgo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is a great restaurant for couples or families. Plently of seating and a good selection for items.

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We sat outside in the courtyard it was perfect and relaxing. The sweet potato fries are the best I've ever tasted. Combine them with some of their ribs and you will go away filled and happy. Great place.

Been to Lock 27? Share your experiences!