“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The three if us went for lunch, two had the hamburger platter and one had the chicken sandwich platter. Food tasted great. As crowded as it was our meals were served hot and prompt. Drinks were served in the large glasses, didn't have to worry about going dry. Atmosphere was nice, seated quickly, reasonable prices. We plan on returning.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We were there when it was packed. The service and food were great. We both had the fish. I had my with homemade pumpkin soup and wonderful coleslaw. My husband had his with chips and slaw. The soup was so good we had it as desert. A lady at the table next to us had a basil pizza that really looked yummy. I chose before I turned the menu over or I may have had that.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had sandwiches but the look of the onion ring we should have ordered them with it. Our waitress could have a lesson in serving but the food made up for it. As we sat there we watched the bartender and he was fantastic!!! He was one of the friendless bartenders I have seen, should have just sat at the bar..

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The Old Warehouse Restaurant is located in a wonderful historical building in the Roscoe Village. The service was OK as was the food but, for the prices, I expected a bit more.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The food was very good, the drinks were awesome, the staff was very kind but it was crowed and it took forever to get waited on. But over all I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.