“Favorite stop! We want to go back!”

B-K Rootbeer Drive In
Ranked #43 of 142 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This stand has been around for years! We visited Cuyahoga Falls and wanted the kids to get a taste of the food that I ate as a child. The best items are the root beer floats and coney dogs. My daughter raved about the pulled pork sandwich. The service was excellent with friendly smiles.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Thank to the Davis family for great service and great food still open I just wish I knew how they make that kraut best I've had in. A long time

2  Thank mrbaseball448720
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We've been visiting BK Rootbeer for many years for the best ever root beer and hot dogs. The place is family owned, and you are greeted as family. Top notch service and good. They are a seasonable drive in and are open March - September.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The rootbeer is the best and their food is comparable to other drive-ins. It is a good place to stop and eat if you want to stay in the car.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I grew up in the neighborhood near the B&K. Stopped in recently to visit, and it was a trip to my past. It has hardly changed a bit - and that's a good thing! Stop in, get the root beer in the cold mug and a kraut dog, you won't be disappointed. B&K, don't ever change!