“Outstanding Find1”

Brick House Tavern & Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
Brick House Tavern & Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Recommended by friends and it was amazing! Great selection of draught beers - especially locals, which I appreciate. The Southern Fried Chicken Benedict was unbelievable and the service by April was excellent. Great place that makes me want to track down all locations to complete my bucket list! Thanks

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is our first time to visit this place because it was highly recommended by my fiance's co-worker. We were seated promptly and they have a variety of choices on the menu. We did not order a lot because we were not that hungry but was happy with the appetizers. They have a full bar, so that is a big plus for us because we like to try the local IPAs. The ambiance is nice, the service was fast and friendly. I like that they have indoor as well as outdoor fireplaces and the place is bustling with action and customers who were all looking happy with their food and drinks. I will visit this place again.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Food is great and selection of beers both imports and domestics are great. I had Fish & Chips and a specialty of the house, Fried Olives... They were excellent.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The pizza was average but the service was good and there was a great selection of craft beers on tap.Nice place to relax after a long day on the road.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I have been here twice and had some food and beers. The food is lacking in my opinion. I had the special burger (wagu beef I think) and it was horrible. For supposedly being some of the best beef in the world, I was not impressed. My guess is that it wasnt really wagu beef. But my friend had the same burger and said his was good. I had the onion strings app and it really wasnt good. Just a basket of oil and onions. If I go back I just stick to simple bar food like wings. I was seated in there area with tv's in front of nice leather chairs, which was great for just drinking beer but not for eating. The waitress was nice but the muffin top hanging over the shorts was not. I do recommend this place for drinking but be careful on the roads afterwards and make sure you have a DD. I will be going back but just for a starter bar then head out elsewhere.