“Good Service and Menue Selection”

Brick House Tavern & Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
Brick House Tavern & Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Wife & I had a late lunch here. Great service from Amerisa.

We shared the Iceberg Brick wedge salad. Huge!! Good tating as well.

Wife had the Wild Mushroom Pizza. Said it was good and would get it again.

I had the Sourdough Pastrami Sandwich I definitely would get it again! Came with fries as well.

Nice atmosphere.

We would visit again next time in the area.

Well worth a visit!!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Recommended by friends and it was amazing! Great selection of draught beers - especially locals, which I appreciate. The Southern Fried Chicken Benedict was unbelievable and the service by April was excellent. Great place that makes me want to track down all locations to complete my bucket list! Thanks

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is our first time to visit this place because it was highly recommended by my fiance's co-worker. We were seated promptly and they have a variety of choices on the menu. We did not order a lot because we were not that hungry but was happy with the appetizers. They have a full bar, so that is a big plus for us because we like to try the local IPAs. The ambiance is nice, the service was fast and friendly. I like that they have indoor as well as outdoor fireplaces and the place is bustling with action and customers who were all looking happy with their food and drinks. I will visit this place again.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Food is great and selection of beers both imports and domestics are great. I had Fish & Chips and a specialty of the house, Fried Olives... They were excellent.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The pizza was average but the service was good and there was a great selection of craft beers on tap.Nice place to relax after a long day on the road.