“Wicked Good... Duck Wings???”

Brick House Tavern & Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
Brick House Tavern & Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A few co-workers and I ended up here after we got a tip from our hotel. When we arrived we noticed the restaurant had a great patio right off of the bar and a strong happy hour offering. We took advantage of the happy hour by ordering up some duck wings which were well executed with a very thin crispy crust, tender meat and a well paired sauce. The beer selection did leave something to be desired for a place that has "tap" in the name. Our entrees were all well presented and had offered great portion sizes. The lamb burger was solid but the star of the show was the pork chops. Seriously, if you order the pork chops make sure your hungry because they are huge. Overall this was a great experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Visiting from Florida on a cold Ohio night my son and I were greeted by a warm cheery fire, pleasant staff and a great meal. Doug, the manager checked with us to be sure everything was to our liking and made us feel very welcome. I'd recommend this anytime to people wanting a friendly, casual and economical meal.

1  Thank Sally M
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Greeted very warmly by host staff, there was a 35 minute wait so my Mom and I made our way to the bar. The bartender put a fresh pot of coffee on for her and was attentive and pleasant. We waited on the outside patio and were seated shortly after. Our server April was great. The manager came around to ask us how our meals were and this rarely happens anymore. Major bonus points for this! Our burgers were cooked perfectly and we will definitely be returning to this spot in the near future!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Wife & I had a late lunch here. Great service from Amerisa.

We shared the Iceberg Brick wedge salad. Huge!! Good tating as well.

Wife had the Wild Mushroom Pizza. Said it was good and would get it again.

I had the Sourdough Pastrami Sandwich I definitely would get it again! Came with fries as well.

Nice atmosphere.

We would visit again next time in the area.

Well worth a visit!!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Recommended by friends and it was amazing! Great selection of draught beers - especially locals, which I appreciate. The Southern Fried Chicken Benedict was unbelievable and the service by April was excellent. Great place that makes me want to track down all locations to complete my bucket list! Thanks