“Great Burgers”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #30 of 154 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've stopped here a couple of time since I've been back in the states and the burgers and fries are always great. I've ate in Five Guy's from LA to Cleveland and you always get the same quality burger no matter where your at. I would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to a few 5 guys now and this one like the others had same great tasting burger and fries. Restaurant was clean and well maintained. Bathrooms up to par and clean. Would eat here again

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I chose the 2 patty bacon burger. You can add as many or as few toppings as you want. It's prepared while you wait, you can watch the process too. I also ordered a small order of fries. These things are awesome. Together it came to a little over $10, still a bit over my lunch budget, but hey, the food was great. Service with a smile was also appreciated.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

nice burger place but is a little pricey for a family dining experience and it is very noisy inside. workers are noisey jelling back and forth to one another like it is a party place

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I have been at three Five Guys locations, two in Ohio and one in Washington State, and I have been happy to see many things consistently displayed at them. My latest visit to the Cuyahoga Falls location was another great experience.

I was greeted as I walked through the door and was helped immediately. My order was called as soon as my food was ready and it was prepared fresh and hot. The dining room was clean and was kept up as the front counter attendant was not taking customer orders. When I left the staff also said goodbye.

One of the strong points for me is the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. These have popped up in a lot of places, but it really fits in well at Five Guys. The bugers are delicious and probably the best you will find at a "fast food" style restaurant. Yes, the prices are a bit steep, but the food and service are worth the price.