“Hidden gem!”

Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Boulevard Tavern has been serving Cuyahoga Falls, in the Akron area, for over 75 years! Our cozy establishment is great for couples or groups, looking for dinner and drinks. The Boulevard Tavern is known for legendary fish fry dinners, jumbo wings, filet dinners and more. You'll find an eclectic menu with a Lebanese influence 6 nights a week. Weeknight Specials Tuesday: Wing Night Wednesday: Fish Fry Dinner Special Thursday: Filet Dinner Friday/Saturday: Fish Fry Dinner Special
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Went here on a whim because it's relatively close by, and I have to say, I was very pleased with the food. I had something called the Moroccan Cigar(illos), which were essentially like Indian ground meat samosas. Very well-spiced, and served with a plentiful helping of tzatziki. My friend had the Shawarma, which was also very tasty. I noticed that other customers around were very pleased with their orders of the Friday Perch dinner. The servers were helpful and it was evident that most of the customers were regulars from the way they conversed with them. I would go here again!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Do you wish you could go to "Cheers"? Then go to the Boulevard Tavern @ 4th and Chestnut in the Falls. Go on Wednesday or Friday and get fresh Lake Erie Perch, lightly fried and out of this world! Start with the best Long Island Ice Tea you will ever taste, and my friends, you will be where everybody knows your name! If you go on other nights, you can enjoy steak or great middle eastern delights such as hummus, falfalal, and other delights I can't spell correctly! Sometimes we nix the table and eat at their beautiful bar....they don't make them like that anymore and TGI Friday's and their ilk just don't have that kind of personality. You may have to wait in line when the perch are frying, but it is worth it! Best tavern in Cuyahoga Falls!

1  Thank SummerDakotaBandit
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The place was full when we visited, but we were lucky to get a booth towards the back. The staff seemed almost overwhelmed with the number of patrons. The waitresses were wonderful.

We heard they had great fish a couple times a week. When we arrived a man was served a plate of the fish and we became really excited that we may get to try it. When the waitress came around to order she reported they just ran out! Too bad!

Since they were out of fish, the waitress recommended the chicken shawarma. We also got the calamari and meatball sandwich. The calamari was a bit greasy, but tasty. The meatball sandwich was great!

My husband also got a beer.

We spent about $30.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Very good food and beer and reasonable prices. The fish (Wed/Fri) is really good; they also have a fattoush salad that we get all the time. A very pleasant atmosphere and the service is very good.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

There are specials every day of the week. There is also a menu that has a wide variety of dishes and everyone of them are great. The kitchen is open until 10:00PM. The help is friendly. They treat you like family. My favorites are the wings (which are $.25 on Tuesday) and the tenderloin meal for $12.99 on Thursdays. I recommend the Boulevard to all my friends and family.

2  Thank confoundedbridge2