“Best place to stay ever !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Cuyahoga Falls
chicago
“Best place to stay ever !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2010

I came on vactaion with my family during the winter, and it was the best stay ever! The room had everything a room that is over one hundred dollars would cost in a hotel. Moreover, it even had contiental breakfast which served everything from coffee to muffins. The rooms were neat and well heated, and the staff was wonderful. Overall, i will be coming here during all my stays close to Cuyahoga Falls and you should too.

Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2009

This was the worst hotel stay ever! It was the nastiest dirtiest hotel I have ever been in! We found stains on all the pillows a bug in our sheets mold all over the bathroom shower than as we were leaving the maid had the nerve to come into our room and tell us we needed to clean it up or they were going to charge us!? There was no mess no trash nothing! Who in there right mind would say that to a hotel guest! And the maintance man looked like a crack head! Very disappointed and disgusted!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank scrappyohio

Travellers are raving about these Cuyahoga Falls hotels

Akron
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2009

I don't know about the old reviews posted , but i had been there recently and i loved it .. many Food places, Grocery stores are close to this motel - Taco, red lobster is just next door , Dunkin , Walmart etc... Nearby to the cuyahoga falls this is a place to visit for an average cost that one can pay ...The rooms are big and clean .. i stayed here in a room for a weekly rate and they had free breakfast and a good parking . so overall i would rate my visit very good ..

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank shahid3110
Buffalo, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2007

When we first went to our room we realised the door handle was locked, but the door was standing open. Anyone off the street could have accessed this room and been waiting inside... There was a dirty Q-tip on the floor, which should have alerted us to the problems to come.

On the second day of our visit, while we were away from our room, someone entered the room and stole a bottle of wine which we had left on top of the microwave. We placed it there intentionally, as it was a pricey red wine, which we did not want to chill.

When we returned to the room at the end of the day the room had been "cleaned" (the dirty Q-tip was still untouched) and the beds made. We immediately noticed the wine was missing. We reported the theft at the front desk and, without even checking with their staff, the attendant claimed that, "no one had seen the wine." It was only after several requests that they finally agreed to void the charges for the second nights stay, which we DID NOT spend there.

As a side note this hotel DOES NOT allow pets and DOES NOT have cable, as many of the channels were not accessible and the reception was very fuzzy.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — My property was removed from my room while I was out.
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank BuffaloGals
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2006

I'm travelling with a cat, and they let me keep him in the room for ten dollars, but for being a AAA approved motel, I was very disappointed. I found two bugs in the bathroom, a stick of chapstick behind the bed (which I wouldn't have found if my cat hadn't snuck back there, and a condom wrapper on the floor by the bed. It makes me wonder if anyone cleaned the room at all, or just emptied the trash and made the bed. Not worth the $80 I spent, especially when I'm on a budget.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hampton Inn Stow
#1 of 4 in Stow
Courtyard Akron Stow
Courtyard Akron Downtown

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!