“Bacchus Lounge - attached to Russo's”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2013

While dining at the main restaurant is nice, I find the best food is actually served in the attached lounge. From burger night to pizza night, I have yet to have a terrible meal. My favorite is burger night and I am consistently served the best burger I've ever had at a restaurant. This has become my favorite go-to restaurant when I'm meeting up with my friends to have a great meal and catch up in a quiet lounge atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant in a strange place. We've eaten here only once and the food was great but prices are pretty high. The food is about 50% better than a typical chain but the prices (at least for our meal) are double, so i wouldn't call it a good value. And the ambiance is basically nonexistent. You'd think you were in a standard bar unless you were looking at a menu.

We might go back occasionally on special events but we won't become regulars.

1  Thank keatingclan
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We enjoyed a great dinner at Russo's. Besides the dinner menu, they had a full menu of specials for the evening. I ordered a mojito to start (thank goodness they had the mint since I have been to a few restaurants where they don't have any!) and my husband had a beer. We then ordered for appetizers the arancini (rice balls) and the fried green tomatoes. Both were excellent. Our dinners came with a salad - the salad was large and had mixed greens, including spinach and veggies. I chose the special, scallops on a pasta vegetable medley and my husband also had a pasta special which was excellent - it was pasta and veggies in a cream sauce, which he usually doesn't like and didn't realize he was ordering! He really enjoyed it, too. Food came out quickly and was paced very well for service. . The restaurant has a wide assortment of dishes, creole and italian. It was very crowded. They have a large bar/kitchen area where you can sit at the bar and watch the chefs prepare the dishes.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

it's best to go there with a small group of friends or clients - you and they won't be disappointed. The menu is large, but not overwhelming, and they offer fabulous specials. The food is definitely worth the price. From the dinner salad and bread to the dessert, the food is exquisite. There's something that I can't quite put my finger on - no issue with the ambiance; however, if you're looking for a 'warm 'n' fuzzy,' you'll likely not find it.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

My wife and I usually go for the cajun specials and are rarely disappointed. The gumbo is wonderful, and whatever they are putting the crawfish sause on is always a good choice if you like that kind of food. It isn't inexpensive, but I have paid more for food that wasn't as good on more than one occasion.